Re: [Alt-F] Disable https service on the DLINK 327L

Joao Cardoso

Jan 24, 2018, 11:16:01 PM1/24/18
to al...@googlegroups.com
Can't you use http temporarily?

By default https is handled by inetd, so editing /etc/inetd.conf and uncommenting the httpd and https entries (the first two lines) and signaling inetd should be enought:

sed -i 's/^#https/https/' /etc/inetd.conf # uncomment https
rcinetd reload # make inetd reread conf file

If instead you put https running as a server, try:

ln /usr/sbin/rcscript /sbin/rcstunnel
rcstunnel start

if you changed port numbers it might be more complicated, please post /etc/inetd.conf and /etc/httpd.conf

On Wed, Jan 24, 2018 at 9:58 PM, Eugen <eple...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

Please need your advise, I have by mistake disabled https service on the DLINK 327L, had alt-f installed, now I cannot access it via GUI, only via ssh. How can I start the service again, please?

Regards

João
Have you already read the Alt-F FAQ or browse its Wiki?