Alt-F available packages empty...

Neil

Feb 10, 2015, 5:04:10 PM2/10/15
to al...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Enjoying Alt-F so far, allows the required amount of tinkering :)

Running Alt-F 0.1RC4.1 on a DNS-320L, running great apart from a few minor hiccups.
I have went to install a few more Alt-F packages and the available list is now showing as none available. Tried to reload the URLs and checked they were pointing to the correct location. Reboot etc, still the same issue.

Any idea how to repopulate it?

Cheers

João Cardoso

Feb 10, 2015, 7:13:12 PM2/10/15
Try latter, currently we get this from sourceforge:

 We're sorry -- the Sourceforge site is currently in Disaster Recovery mode, and currently requires the use of javascript to function.  Please check back later.

A fast check on sourceforge status: http://sourceforge.net/blog/category/sitestatus/

Cheers

Neil

Feb 11, 2015, 7:11:07 AM2/11/15
to al...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the fast reply....tried again this morning, updated the list and they reappeared....seems you were correct :)

Have a great day!

On Wednesday, 11 February 2015 00:13:12 UTC, João Cardoso wrote: