Folders are made but cannot see on File Explorers

Joshua Dela Cruz

Jan 17, 2018, 9:30:16 PM1/17/18
to Alt-F
Sorry for asking this. I just would like to know, why I cannot see the folders I made on the WebUI? I already made also some users with groups. I also set the permission so that the only an exclusive group can access, write files there. But I cannot see any folders aside from built-in folders such as Public and Users.

I access the NAS from Mac and Windows. I cannot see folders from both of them.

I would appreciate the help greatly.

João Cardoso

Jan 18, 2018, 2:21:16 PM1/18/18
to Alt-F

On Thursday, 18 January 2018 02:30:16 UTC, Joshua Dela Cruz wrote:
Sorry for asking this. I just would like to know, why I cannot see the folders I made on the WebUI?

please read the top posted topic "folder access from Windows". A folder is only shared if you define it as such under Services->Network, smb, Configure