DNS-343

Robert Ellis

May 22, 2015, 11:39:42 AM5/22/15
to al...@googlegroups.com
Just curious if ALT-F is doing anything with the DNS -343 Firmware.

João Cardoso

May 25, 2015, 12:13:26 PM5/25/15
to al...@googlegroups.com, relli...@gmail.com

On Friday, 22 May 2015 16:39:42 UTC+1, Robert Ellis wrote:
Just curious if ALT-F is doing anything with the DNS -343 Firmware.

No, I don't have one...

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Rolf Pedersen

Jul 17, 2017, 8:42:45 AM7/17/17
to al...@googlegroups.com

On 07/17/2017 12:27 AM, Christopher Bradley wrote:

Joao,

      What is the likelihood that you could get the Alt-F firmware working on a DNS-343? I suspect that it shouldn't be too difficult. I am currently using it on a couple DNS-323's and a 320. It is working well for me. I have a DNS-343 that I thought I would donate to you, if you thought you might be able to get the firmware revised to work on one. What do you think? I have a DNS-343 H/W Rev A1 and a Rev B1. Just tell me which one you want and give me a way to contact you directly for an address to send it to. Thanks for all your hard work!

See here: https://sites.google.com/site/altfirmware/home/donate

Григорий Французов

May 27, 2018, 1:30:51 PM5/27/18
to Alt-F
Hello!

Do you have any progress on porting the firmware to DNS-343?
I have one and could assist if there are some exprements necessary.

João Cardoso

May 28, 2018, 11:32:53 AM5/28/18
to Alt-F

On Sunday, 27 May 2018 18:30:51 UTC+1, Grigory Frantcuzov wrote:
Hello!

Do you have any progress on porting the firmware to DNS-343?

No. I don't have one to work with.

I have one and could assist if there are some exprements necessary.

Thanks. But it is not feasible to do such porting work without physical access to the box, as a lot of trial and error is needed.