Upgraded to Alt-F and lost my filesystem

已查看 57 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Brett Anon

未读,
2016年7月25日 01:38:152016/7/25
收件人 Alt-F
I was running D-Link firmware 1.08 on my DNS 323 and decided to flash the Alt-F firmware. I applied the firmware then rebooted and the filesystem with \volume_1 has disappeared. Can anyone help getting this back?

Paulo Elifaz Andrielli

未读,
2016年7月25日 02:22:092016/7/25
收件人 al...@googlegroups.com

Its not lost. It was changed to /mnt/sda1.

Read the forum or the documentation to know how you can find it (tip: enter in the NAS menu, typing the IP number in the browser).

[]'s
Paulo
sent from Android

Em 25/07/2016 02:38, "Brett Anon" <brett....@gmail.com> escreveu:
I was running D-Link firmware 1.08 on my DNS 323 and decided to flash the Alt-F firmware. I applied the firmware then rebooted and the filesystem with \volume_1 has disappeared. Can anyone help getting this back?

João Cardoso

未读,
2016年9月22日 12:37:022016/9/22
收件人 Alt-F

On Monday, 25 July 2016 07:22:09 UTC+1, Paulo Elifaz Andrielli wrote:

Its not lost. It was changed to /mnt/sda1.

That is incorrect. Data can be at /mnt/sda2 or /mnt/md0, but not /mnt/sda1. sda1 is swap on both D-Link and Alt-F fw has contains no user data.

Em 25/07/2016 02:38, "Brett Anon" brett stacey escreveu:
I was running D-Link firmware 1.08 on my DNS 323 and decided to flash the Alt-F firmware. I applied the firmware then rebooted and the filesystem with \volume_1 has disappeared. Can anyone help getting this back?

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子