Can't find my DNS-323 on network since I changed Internet Acces Provider

Giovanni

May 4, 2015, 4:16:04 AM5/4/15
to al...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have been using Alt-F for one year with no problems.

DNS-323
Windows Seven
I don't know my Alt-F version

But I recently changed my Internet Access Provider and so the box (router) that comes with it.

I had assigned a static IP to my DNS-323 and can no longer connect to it.

It seems that the IP format is different between the 2 internet porivders' boxes...

I would like tro change the DNS-323 IP address, but UI have no clue how to do so.... Could anyone help me please ?

Does anybody encountered the same problem ?

Thanks,
Giovanni

Paulo Elifaz Andrielli

May 4, 2015, 5:38:08 AM5/4/15
to al...@googlegroups.com

How did you assign the IP? On DNS itself?

If so, try to change the IP pattern on the new router to the same as you used.

It happened to me before; the new router was configured in DHCP from 192.168.0.2 to 192.168.0.50, and my NAS was defined with 192.168.1.100.

[]'s
Paulo
sent from Android

Giovanni

May 4, 2015, 8:51:32 AM5/4/15
to al...@googlegroups.com
Hi Paulo,

I had seted up my fixed IP threw Alt-F on the DNS.

Thanks for your help. It was the right thing to do. Took me a little while
to find out where to configure box's DHCP.... but did it. Thanks it has the
possibility, it was not possible on my older one.

Reggards
Giovanni