alt-f on dns-321 rev a2 - off network access to transmission BT

Michael Lardner

Jul 29, 2015, 12:51:51 AM7/29/15
to Alt-F
I need to telnet to the box to get to/edit the settings.json file, but i can't get access as it is not accepting my username/password.  is there another way to edit the .json file, through the gui, with another package, etc.?  i understand i need to edit the rpc-whitelist lines in the json.   Thanks in advance for your help on this.

João Cardoso

Aug 12, 2015, 1:19:57 PM8/12/15
to Alt-F, mjla...@gmail.com

On Wednesday, 29 July 2015 05:51:51 UTC+1, Michael Lardner wrote:
I need to telnet to the box to get to/edit the settings.json file, but i can't get access as it is not accepting my username/password.

You are not using the right username/pass: the username is 'root' and the password is the same you use in the webUI.