RC4 fix

notoneofmy

Feb 12, 2015, 6:06:09 PM2/12/15
to al...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Is there a place to check if the RC 4 fix was applied. I went to the
status page, but it only says RC4.

Thanks a lot.

Cheers

notoneofmy

Feb 12, 2015, 6:10:04 PM2/12/15
to al...@googlegroups.com
I think I found it...attached. None of them apply to my present concerns
and this list is much shorter than the one on the group. So may I did
not find it after all..and so I please ask...how do I know if the "fix"
as posted in the group was applied?

Cheers
Screen Shot 2015-02-13 at 12.08.21 AM.png

João Cardoso

Feb 13, 2015, 10:03:45 AM2/13/15
to al...@googlegroups.com, notoneo...@gmx.de
The "fix" is part of the RC4.1 upgrade path. It is intended to unapply all fixes applied through System->Utilities->Fixes:

If however you have flashed 0.1RC4 or the experimental releases and
applied any fix or patch, you have to manually removed them before upgrading.

The "fix" will not be show as a fix. "fix" was referred to in the instructions as an example file name given for the saved file.
As per the instructions, after applying the "fix" you can flash RC4.1.

When executing the "fix" the output will be:
-if an OK is printed without any further output, then applied fixes have been unapplied;
-if nothing is printed, there is no need to unapply fixes;
-any other output means that some error was made following the instructions and the "fix" didn't succed.