Unable to mount external disk

Leo

Aug 16, 2016, 11:32:23 AM8/16/16
to Alt-F
Hi all,
I would like to add a new 2TB disk to my DNS323 but there is no way to make it work.
I've tried to connect a usb 32gb dongle and in Disk Utilities I see the device, but if I connect the hd it does not work
The same external disk, if connected to my PC everything is ok. Could you help me somehow?

Tnx

Leo

João Cardoso

Sep 21, 2016, 3:15:21 PM9/21/16
to Alt-F

On Tuesday, 16 August 2016 16:32:23 UTC+1, Leo wrote:
Hi all,
I would like to add a new 2TB disk to my DNS323 but there is no way to make it work.
I've tried to connect a usb 32gb dongle and in Disk Utilities I see

and can use?

the device, but if I connect the hd it does not work

Disk maker and model?