where is /srv client.mydomain.com (rw,insecure)

notoneofmy

Jun 26, 2015, 7:01:46 AM6/26/15
to al...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm trying to follow this guide here:
http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/apple-in-the-enterprise/mounting-nfs-volumes-in-os-x/

to get OSX to automount nfs. It says I need to make this modification.

/srv client.mydomain.com(rw,insecure)

But I can't find any file to add this to. Any help would be great.

Thanks a lot!

notoneofmy

Jun 26, 2015, 7:32:07 AM6/26/15
to al...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I was in error with the subject on the earlier post.

So, I'm trying to follow this guide here:
http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/apple-in-the-enterprise/mounting-nfs-volumes-in-os-x/

to get OSX to automount nfs shares. It says I need to make this modification to the server.

Tom Schmidt

Jun 26, 2015, 9:16:47 AM6/26/15
to al...@googlegroups.com
NFS shares are configured in the /etc/exports file

Tom

notoneofmy

Jun 27, 2015, 3:05:56 AM6/27/15
to al...@googlegroups.com
On 15-06-26 3:16 PM, Tom Schmidt wrote:
> NFS shares are configured in the /etc/exports file
>
> Tom
Thanks a lot, Tom. I found it and added:

xxx.xxx.x.x (rw,insecure)

Saved Settings, rebooted both the server and client; but still no luck.

I will appreciate any help on this.

Thanks a lot!