samba not work correctly in last version ??

stefano cerbioni

Apr 22, 2018, 9:53:46 AM4/22/18
to Alt-F
hi guys i have a dns320 L  with last version of firmware alt-f , i have a standard config in samba

Folders to export to other hosts
DisableFolderBrowseShare NameCommentAllowBrowseableRead
Only
Inherit
Perms
Enable SMB1
Enable SMB2

but in windows  and  also in linux mint 17  when  i try to open a /mnt/sda2/Public/RW  ask me  a user , why if is anybody ??? i try to give somthing or  give anonymous without pass  but nothing
i tryed to share also sdb2  and  enter correctly but when i try to create folder , tell  me  i dont have permission for do that , how is possible???
thankz
for  help
bye