Original u-boot dump for DNS-325 please!

Alexey Golovachev

Jul 19, 2016, 4:26:32 PM7/19/16
to Alt-F
Hi All,

I've done a stupid thing plying with re-flashing u-boot on DNS-325 revA1 without making a backup.
Please, share an original dump of mtd0 partition from your device.

E.g.: nanddump -f /tmp/dns325-mtd0.bin /dev/mtd0

Compiled U-Boot doesn't boot factory uKernel image (kernel gets stuck immediately after getting uncompressed)
Thank you in advance!

Paulo Elifaz Andrielli

Jul 20, 2016, 3:20:21 AM7/20/16
to al...@googlegroups.com

Hi Alexey,

Can it be from any revision?

I have a DNS-323B1, but maybe someone who has a 325 can help.

João is on Vacations, and will be back in mid-August.

[]'s
Paulo
sent from Android

Alexey Golovachev

Jul 25, 2016, 7:09:03 AM7/25/16
to Alt-F
Hi Paulo,

Thank you for replying.
DNS-323 uboot might work.. right now, I'm trying DNS-320 uboot with 50% success.
I'm able to boot it via UART but when I flash it device doesn't even boots uboot.
If you have a minute please share your u-boot here.

Paulo Elifaz Andrielli

Jul 25, 2016, 1:14:21 PM7/25/16
to al...@googlegroups.com
Now, the other part..... how do I extract this from my device to send you? Is this a file that I can be able to attach?

[]´s
Paulo

Alexey Golovachev

Jul 25, 2016, 1:34:29 PM7/25/16
to Alt-F
If you have access to SSH shell, please run following command:

nanddump -f /tmp/mtd0.bin /dev/mtd0

It will produce mtd0.bin file under /tmp directory.
Then you can grab this file off the device via SFTP.
Thanks

Norbert Horváth

Jul 25, 2016, 3:40:28 PM7/25/16
to Alt-F
I have a DNS-320-A1, just say if I can help.

João Cardoso

Sep 22, 2016, 12:27:46 PM9/22/16
to Alt-F
There has been a while, but I own a DNS-325-A1 and can send you the mtd0 contents, just say if you still need it.