Fwd: Fwd: Farm potluck Wednesday

Tina Clarke

Jun 26, 2013, 2:16:54 PM6/26/13
to All Things Local, allthings...@googlegroups.com, transiti...@googlegroups.com
Dear All Things Local Coop Members & Transition Amherst Friends!

Tonight is a party -- feel free to stop by for the potluck, music and socializing.

Invitation is from Bernard & Patty Brennan, Amethyst Farm and Many Hands Farm Corps!

And many more parties to come!  Together we are creating cooperative community.