Working with FormBuilder generated forms

Tobias Pflug

Feb 11, 2014, 8:03:04 AM2/11/14
to all...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am in the process of evaluating the use of alloyus for a project at work. The FormBuilder component is pretty close to what I need. While there is no built-in
functionality to serialize a generated form this can be solved by parsing the output of get('fields').each(..).

What I am stuck with right now (bare with me, first time i'm looking at alloyui) is how I can render these elements as they were as part of the FormBuilder.
I would be fine with using a FormBuilder instance in which the controls on the left side are not displayed and where no controls are displayed on hover for
the individual elements.

I'd be grateful for some suggestions on how to proceed.
Thanks in advance,

Tobi