Any chance of AlloyUI being pushed to YUI's gallery?

F21

Feb 26, 2014, 7:12:41 AM2/26/14
to all...@googlegroups.com
I see that AlloyUI has reached 2.0! :)

I would like to use parts of AlloyUI in a predominately YUI project. In particular, I find that AlloyUI's sortable works better and would like to use that instead of YUI's.

The problem is that AlloyUI is not on the gallery, which makes it hard to use.

Any chance of it being pushed to YUI's gallery?

Zeno Rocha

Feb 26, 2014, 12:29:06 PM2/26/14
to F21, all...@googlegroups.com
Hey F21,

We do have plans to push all AlloyUI modules to YUI gallery.

I can't give you a deadline right now but I just want to let you know that we're already in contact with the YUI team to make it happen.

Zeno Rocha
Front-end Engineer

Liferay, Inc.
Enterprise. Open Source. For Life.