Alloy UI Node Settings Tab

Harun Kotan

Dec 17, 2015, 2:01:59 AM12/17/15
to AlloyUI
I created custom Alloy UI nodes with following code:

YUI({filter: 'raw'}).use('aui-diagram-builder', function (Y) {
var request = ["REGISTER", "SUBSCRIBE", "INVITE", "ACK", "OPTIONS", "UPDATE",

"REFER", "PRACK", "PUBLISH", "BYE", "CANCEL", "NOTIFY", "MESSAGE", "INFO"];

for (i = 0; i < request.length; i++) {
.DiagramNodeCustom = Y.Component.create({
                NAME
: 'diagram-node',
                ATTRS
: {
                    type
: {
                        value
: request[i]

},

},
                EXTENDS
: Y.DiagramNodeTask

});
.DiagramBuilder.types[request[i]] = Y.DiagramNodeCustom;

}
}

When I click a node it opens a tab named settings and shows editable node settings within a table. I am stuck at this point. How alloy ui handles this onclick event? What should I edit, if I want to add more fields to settings tab?