AlloyUI DataTable and AlloyUI Pagination

joschi127

Aug 7, 2014, 7:28:26 AM8/7/14
to all...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

nice UI framework, thanks for working on this!

Do you have some example code for how to integrate the AlloyUI Pagination with the AlloyUI DataTable?

I want to fetch the data from a server side JSON Rest API controller. So I think this should be possible by using a DataSource for the DataTable. But I only found this https://gist.github.com/zenorocha/5032360 and don't like the idea to manually fetch the data for one page and just using .set('data', ..). I thought this should be possible in a more "automatic" way by using a DataSource.

Any hints would be great!

Thanks, Joschi