Remove / disable custom logo on a wiki

Vincent Huckle

Aug 1, 2013, 8:11:37 AM8/1/13
to allou...@googlegroups.com
On one of our wikis, we uploaded and enabled a custom logo.  We would like to take it down to display the default logo.  However, when we go to the location where the custom logo was entered, there's no option that we can find to remove / disable it so the default system logo appears.

Any thoughts on how to remove / disable a custom logo?

Vincent Huckle
Director of IT
ASPPA

Luke Baker

Aug 1, 2013, 8:16:21 AM8/1/13
to allou...@googlegroups.com
Vincent,

At the top of the manage page where you see the logo displayed, there
should be a delete icon.

Luke

Vincent Huckle

Aug 5, 2013, 10:39:09 AM8/5/13