Using Widget on WordPress

Vincent Huckle

May 21, 2013, 8:40:22 AM5/21/13
to allou...@googlegroups.com
I've gotten the widget code to produce a widget the way I want it to look, when dropped onto a standard HTML page.  However, when I try to load it on WordPress, nothing displays at all.

Any thoughts on what needs to be tweaked to make the widget work in PHP (WordPress' language)?

Luke Baker

May 21, 2013, 8:58:41 AM5/21/13
to allou...@googlegroups.com
Vincent, you may have to install an iframe plugin for WordPress. I'm
not super familiar with WordPress's iframe support, but I suspect it
may be removing the iframe that you're attempting to add. Here are
some iframe plugins:

* http://wordpress.org/plugins/iframe/
* http://wordpress.org/plugins/advanced-iframe/