What is the suggested Linux distribution for AllOurIdeas?

Virgil Griffith

Jun 3, 2015, 6:59:20 AM6/3/15
to allou...@googlegroups.com
I've been having trouble getting the pairwise-api installed on both Ubuntu and Redhat (using EC2).  Before I start putting substantial effort into this, which distro the maintainers recommend?

Luke Baker

Jun 3, 2015, 8:22:31 AM6/3/15
to allou...@googlegroups.com
Virgil,

We've had success installing it in Ubuntu and CentOS as documented
here: https://github.com/allourideas/pairwise-api/wiki/Installing

However, it has been awhile since we've run through those installation
instructions on the latest versions of each of those. I believe those
instructions were written for Ubuntu 12.04 and Centos 6.x. I wouldn't
expect there to be too many differences with the most recent versions
of each of those, though.

Luke