"I don't like either idea" behavior

Daniel Loureiro

Jul 6, 2013, 2:13:36 AM7/6/13
to allou...@googlegroups.com
when the user choose "I don't like either idea", eventually these ideas are showed again. There's a way to avoid this? Seems logic to me that if the user doesn't like the ideas (and explicitly say that), so we will bothering him if we'll ask again.

Greetings,
Daniel Loureiro

Matthew Salganik

Jul 7, 2013, 12:27:19 PM7/7/13
to allou...@googlegroups.com
Hi Daniel,

Unfortunately, there is no way to avoid that behavior now.  But, one of the long-term goals of the project is to develop smarter algorithms for deciding how to show pairs of ideas to each respondent.

Take care,
Matt

Matthew Salganik
Department of Sociology