Call Java repository file on Action button

Patrícia Sousa

Nov 13, 2015, 3:27:57 AM11/13/15
to Alfresco Technical Discussion
I have an action button on the files of Alfresco and I have a Java file on the repository that makes some modifications on the files. How can I call that Java file when I click on the action button of the client-side ? I have a function like "onActionMakeModification" but I don't know how to call the java of the repository on the share.

Any tutorial? Or can you explain me?

Thanks in advance.

Jeff Potts

Nov 13, 2015, 10:06:40 AM11/13/15
to alfresco-techn...@googlegroups.com
There is an out-of-the-box action handler you can invoke from a UI action. You can use it to call Java actions on the repo tier.

http://ecmarchitect.com/alfresco-developer-series-tutorials/actions/tutorial/tutorial.html

Jeff

Patrícia Sousa

Patrícia Sousa

Nov 14, 2015, 8:16:49 AM11/14/15
to Alfresco Technical Discussion
I.e., I want a form in a client-side page that select some users of Alfresco (Any tuturial to do that?) and take this users and pass to the java application.