Hit highlighting in alfresco 4.2 e

Sameer Nazeer

Feb 21, 2014, 4:38:10 AM2/21/14
to alfresco-techn...@googlegroups.com
When I search a particular content it is showing only the file in which the content is available. I need the small preview of the file in which the particular content is available

Jeff Potts

Feb 21, 2014, 3:04:57 PM2/21/14
to alfresco-techn...@googlegroups.com
There is already a thread going on this topic here:
http://forums.alfresco.com/forum/end-user-discussions/alfresco-explorer/how-show-contents-files-when-searching-alfresco#comment-143774

Rather than responding here, perhaps if people have thoughts to add they can do so in that forum thread. Let's not have the same discussion going in multiple places.

Jeff