Alfresco - Change content of file

Patrícia Sousa

Jan 21, 2016, 10:23:00 AM1/21/16
to Alfresco Technical Discussion

I have an Custom Document Library Action to Alfresco files, and when I press this button opens a new page with an applet (javascript) to make changes to a file, but I'm doing the modifications in base64 and to "appear" on the screen with this :

> var stringPDF = "<object data=\"data:application/pdf;base64," +
> JSON.parse(pdfbase64).message + "\"
> type=\"application/pdf\"width=\"100%\"
> height=\"100%\"></object>";$("#pdfTexto").html(stringPDF);

But I really need is to change the file, for when the repository again, there have to change, not just display. How do I change the existing file's contents to the new with the change?

Thanks in advance.