How to extract the files already indexed by Lucene in Alfresco 4.0d?

Amanda

Feb 16, 2017, 11:47:03 AM2/16/17
to Alfresco Technical Discussion
Hello,

I would like to know, the possibility, to extract the files already indexed by Lucene in Alfresco 4.0d. Extraction is necessary because we will implement a new system and need the data. Could someone suggest something, make links available or show how it can be done?

Thanks!

Jeff Potts

Feb 16, 2017, 6:37:53 PM2/16/17
to alfresco-techn...@googlegroups.com
Alfresco supports multiple file protocols such as:
  * FTP
  * CIFS/SMB
  * WebDAV

Any of those should allow you to grab the files out of Alfresco and place them in another system.

Of course, that's just the files. If you also need the metadata you'll probably have to write your own script to dump the metadata (and optionally, the files as well). I suggest using CMIS to do that. Grab a library from http://chemistry.apache.org such as OpenCMIS (Java) and go to it.

Jeff

Message has been deleted

Amanda