Change Favourite button on site menu to say Favorite

Craig Nelson

Mar 6, 2014, 11:27:29 PM3/6/14
to alfresco-techn...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know how to change the Favourite Site button to say Favorite? I couldn't find it in the slingshot.properties. Any idea on where to change it?

Inline image 1

sujay pillai

Mar 6, 2014, 11:36:32 PM3/6/14
to alfresco-techn...@googlegroups.com
Hello Craig,

Did you check under - tomcat\webapps\share\WEB-INF\classes\alfresco\site-webscripts\org\alfresco\modules\documentlibrary for file global-folder.get.properties ?

Regards,
Sujay Pillai

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 12:27 PM, Craig Nelson <craig.mich...@gmail.com> wrote:
Does anyone know how to change the Favourite Site button to say Favorite? I couldn't find it in the slingshot.properties. Any idea on where to change it?

Inline image 1

Craig Nelson

Mar 6, 2014, 11:49:37 PM3/6/14
to alfresco-techn...@googlegroups.com