Alfresco Community Edition 201606-win-x64

Brian McNew

Aug 29, 2016, 11:42:49 AM8/29/16
to Alfresco Technical Discussion
Hello,

I am getting ready to install Alfresco Community Edition in my company's environment.  Would it be best to install the 201605-win-x64 version or the 201606-win-x64 version?  Thanks in advance for your help/recommendation!

Douglas C. R. Paes

Aug 29, 2016, 1:25:58 PM8/29/16
to Alfresco Technical Discussion
You should use 201605, which is a GA (Generally Available).

The 201606 is still an EA release, which means, not completely ready yet.

Brian McNew