Unable to login after fresh install

Chris A

Jan 12, 2015, 9:32:12 AM1/12/15
to alfresco-techn...@googlegroups.com
Just installed SLES12 with btrs filesystem (took all default settings with gnome DE). Then I downloaded the wizard alfresco community bin. Ran it and installed. Now we use MySQL so the first few times I installed it, I deselected postgres (this is how I install it before). The install completed without any problems
(outside of our test server having a 1.86GHz CPU). After I copied the MySQL java connector into %install_path%/tomcat/lib and enter the correct DB stings into the alfresco global file, I am unable to login with admin and the admin password I set during the install. So I uninstalled and reinstalled with the alfresco defaults (postgres) and was able to login. When I use MySQL, I am unable to login. Will alfresco work with btrs filesystem? Does alfresco 5.0.c need a specific MySQL connector?

Douglas C. R. Paes

Jan 12, 2015, 12:04:38 PM1/12/15
to alfresco-techn...@googlegroups.com
Don't you see any error messages on the logs?
catalina.out and alfresco.log