Aikau page, how to perform ajax call from document library tree view or bread crumb being clicked

Craig Nelson

Dec 7, 2015, 8:43:07 PM12/7/15
to alfresco-techn...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

I am currently struggling with some intercommunication with alfresco and would like to get some direction on how to solve this issue. My problem is that I am working on an Aikau page that will display audit data. The page will look like this

Inline image 1

The idea is that a user will be able to select a file or folder on the left and a table will display below that will show audit data. I have the code for the audit data table that I found from this awesome github.

I am now working on trying to get it to update but am struggling to figure out how to get the trail view to send an update and to update the data in the table. I am at the point where I am thinking I just may end up writing a javascript function in order to do this.

I have attached the audit file and am willing to share any other files of this project.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
list-auditdata.get.js