Alfresco Community Edition 201605-win and Active Directory

Brian McNew

Sep 1, 2016, 10:48:31 AM9/1/16
to Alfresco Technical Discussion
Does anyone have definite instructions on how to use Active Directory authentication with Alfresco Community Edition 201605 for Windows?  We have Windows 2012 Server R2 domain controllers.  I see lots of documentation about doing this, but nothing is very recent, and a lot of the file paths do not contain the files that are mentioned, etc.  Thanks!

Jeff Potts

Sep 1, 2016, 1:38:22 PM9/1/16
to alfresco-techn...@googlegroups.com
Can you follow what's documented on docs.alfresco.com and then if you still have questions, come back with the steps you think are missing, confusing, or wrong?

http://docs.alfresco.com/community/concepts/auth-config-examples.html
http://docs.alfresco.com/community/concepts/auth-ldap-ADtips.html

Jeff