WINDOWS SERVERS TO INSTALL ALFRESCO

blueflame....@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2015, 12:20:48 PM3/2/15
to alfresco-techn...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,

Please I have the following challenges below and I need your assistance:

1. What other windows servers can be used to install Alfresco. I know they all have to be 64 bits.

2. Can Pdf documents be edited on Alfresco application directly (if i click on a pdf document and it opens up on the web platform, can i edit it directly from the web platform).

3. How do I convert PDF Documents to word document using Alfresco, i have tried it several times and it keeps giving me an error message but I can easily convert word documents to PDF via alfresco.

Expecting your kind responses.

Ejike from Nigeria