Share to Repo - Workflow help

Patrícia Sousa

Nov 22, 2015, 5:24:43 AM11/22/15
to Alfresco Technical Discussion

I have a custom action document library button that calls a page that have an applet that makes some modifications on a file. I want to include this applet (page) in my custom workflow, when the user have to accept the task, the page is called, and after the modifications were completed, the task is accepted.

How can I call the page/applet javascript on workflow, share(page/applet) on repo(workflow)?

PS: In the case of the button, the document reference is which I click the button in that document, so, I can't call "simply" the page.