Alfresco external SSO with OpenAM

Jayendran Subramanian

Dec 23, 2014, 1:34:52 AM12/23/14
to alfresco-techn...@googlegroups.com

Hi ALL,

I setup all necessary changes and authentication is worked fine with 'admin' user defined in openAM, but getting below error,redirecting to error page (:8080/share/error500.jsp).Error screen saying below three reasons. Please advise.

You have attempted to access a page that does not exist - check the URL in the address bar.
You have attempted to access a page that is not accessible to you, such as a private Site dashboard.
A valid page has been requested but the server was unable to render it due to an internal error - contact your administrator.

Error Log:

2014-12-23 09:09:17,700 ERROR [alfresco.web.site] [http-bio-8080-exec-5] org.springframework.web.util.NestedServletException: Request processing failed; nested exception is org.springframework.extensions.surf.exception.WebFrameworkServiceException: Unable to process response: A JSONObject text must begin with '{' at character 3
org.springframework.extensions.surf.exception.WebFrameworkServiceException: Unable to process response: A JSONObject text must begin with '{' at character 3

Regrads
Jayendran

Glenn Laenen

Jan 5, 2015, 5:35:02 AM1/5/15
to alfresco-techn...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Could you share what the necessary changes are to get Alfresco working with openAM?
Or where did you find some documentation on this subject?
I'm looking for information on this subject for some time now.

Thanks,
Kind Regards,
Glenn