How to show documents in tree view in Aikau PathTree

Craig Nelson

Dec 2, 2015, 10:45:37 AM12/2/15
to alfresco-techn...@googlegroups.com
All,

I am working on a page where I have a list of documents on the left and by selecting a document on the left it will pull the information in and provide details about the document. I would like to use a tree view but i'm having trouble showing the documents and it is only showing the containers. Anyone have any idea on what I need to do in order to solve this?

Here is the Aikua code i am using:

{
align: "sidebar",
name: "alfresco/layout/Twister",
config: {
label: "twister.library.label",
additionalCssClasses: "no-borders",
widgets: [
{
name: "alfresco/navigation/PathTree",
                    config: {
                       showRoot: true,
                       rootLabel: "Repository",
                       rootNode: "/app:company_home",
                       publishTopic: "ALF_ITEM_SELECTED"
                    }
}
]
}
}

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
Craig

Craig Nelson

Dec 2, 2015, 8:07:14 PM12/2/15
to alfresco-techn...@googlegroups.com
I just posted this to Stackoverflow in case anyone that may have an answer can answer there.

Craig Nelson

Dec 3, 2015, 12:00:42 AM12/3/15
to alfresco-techn...@googlegroups.com
I figured it out! You can check out my answer on stackoverflow. If you like my answer or it needs some more details let me know.