Re: [alchemy-cms Group] I can't restore my database

Robin Böning

Mar 20, 2015, 3:39:27 AM3/20/15
to alche...@googlegroups.com
It sounds you need to grant your database user the correct permissions. Did you set up the database and the user on your own (and if you did, how did you do?), or did your provider?

Cheers
robin

On 20.03.2015, at 08:33, hopewise <as3...@gmail.com> wrote:

that proof that my user is able to create tables, however when I tried to import the dump file into the database, i got this error:

ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid (PG::InsufficientPrivilege: ERROR: permission denied for relation alchemy_sites
: SELECT "alchemy_sites".* FROM "alchemy_sites" WHERE "alchemy_sites"."host" = 'xx.xx.xxx.xxx' ORDER BY "alchemy_sites"."id" ASC LIMIT 1):
activerecord (4.1.6) lib/active_record/connection_adapters/postgresql_adapter.rb:822:in `async_exec'

signature.asc

Samir Sabri

Mar 20, 2015, 4:43:42 AM3/20/15
to alche...@googlegroups.com
Please see the attached screenshot, although I set user name to postgresin database.yml, when I try:
$ RAILS_ENV=production bin/rake alchemy:install:migrations

nothing happens, and no logs printed indicating new migrations.. how to investigate this?

Samir

Screen Shot 2015-03-20 at 10.26.58 AM.png

Thomas von Deyen

Mar 20, 2015, 9:37:03 AM3/20/15
to alche...@googlegroups.com
This seems to be a problem on our host.