Header and Footer navigation

John Polling

Jan 8, 2016, 12:03:14 PM1/8/16
to Alchemy CMS
I've been using Alchemy for a little while, but I've started a new project and have the requirement to have a footer navigation that is separate to the main header navigation.  So has things like Privacy Policy, Terms etc in it.  How do other users cope with split navigation requirements?

Thomas von Deyen

Jan 9, 2016, 3:53:26 AM1/9/16
to alche...@googlegroups.com
I often create a global footer page and on that users can place footer link elements. The footer link element has one EssenceText with the linkable true option enabled.

Then I render the global footer page on the application layout.

In Alchemy 4 you will be able to create as many navigations as you like, btw. But the above solution works well.

Thomas

Am 08.01.2016 um 18:03 schrieb John Polling <jo...@theled.co.uk>:

I've been using Alchemy for a little while, but I've started a new project and have the requirement to have a footer navigation that is separate to the main header navigation.  So has things like Privacy Policy, Terms etc in it.  How do other users cope with split navigation requirements?

John Polling

Jan 11, 2016, 8:13:53 AM1/11/16
to Alchemy CMS
Perfect thanks.