Example Create Custom Module with Model

Behsaad Ramez

Jan 10, 2016, 11:03:09 AM1/10/16
to Alchemy CMS
Hi Everyone,

I am experiencing some problems when I try to create a custom module with alchemy as part of my rails app.

I followed the guide at:

But it doesnt mention where to put the models and views.

I couldnt find an example either and currently i get:

Showing /Users/behsaadramez/.rvm/gems/ruby-2.1.0/bundler/gems/alchemy_cms-aa030c3f034f/app/views/alchemy/admin/partials/_search_form.html.erb where line #7 raised:

No route matches {:action=>"index", :controller=>"admin/guestbooks"}

when I try to access the module in the admin panel.

Is there any example of a working custom module or can you give me any hints?

Help is much appreciated, best regards,

Behsaad