First Alchemy CMS User Group Berlin

Moritz

Jun 5, 2014, 3:30:27 PM6/5/14
to alche...@googlegroups.com
Meet us in the center of Berlin at Friday 13th, June 2014

We would love to get in touch with Berlin's Alchemists and maybe other Ruby / Rails / Web developers who are interested in getting to know all about Alchemy CMS.

Alchemy is an Open Source Ruby on Rails Content Management System that is extremely powerful, userfriendly and flexible.

We will meet Friday 13th, June at 19:30 in the magic labs* office in Berlin, Kreuzberg, Prinzessinnenstraße 20 in the top floor. It's in the same building as the betahaus in Berlin.

The core maintainers Thomas (@tvdeyen) and Robin (@robinboening) will be joining, as well as Niels, Dennis (@dwardt) and Moritz (@moritzs) from the magic labs team.

We hope to see as many faces possible and are looking forward to getting in touch with interested developers!

Do you have any ideas and wishes what we should talk about?

Moritz

Jun 17, 2014, 1:38:34 AM6/17/14
to alche...@googlegroups.com
Please have a look at our recap blog post and the slides. We think they give a good basis for understanding how Alchemy CMS works.

What do you think? Would you join the next user group? Which topic would you like to discuss?