Pcitures in TinyMCE Editor and ditor preview

Carlos M

Feb 3, 2018, 2:04:21 PM2/3/18
to Alchemy CMS
Hi I'm a testing Alchemy for a project and have two questions.

1) Can I use the the richtext element to upload pictures, so i can give the possibility to include richtext with some images inline the text? I mean another button in the tinymce editor that can allow to choose one of the Library Images already uplodaded (or a new one). Something similar to the Link Button that alow to choose one of the pages already available or an external link.

2) Is there any way to resize or Collapse the Edit Page Preview? I like the preview with the edition at the right, but sometimes i think will be useful to see the edition part at the right side bigger.

Besides can TinyMCE be replaced with CKEditor?

Despite these question, you have done a great work with Alchemy I really like it! Congratulations
Thanks