Is there a detailed guide to creating a cell?

Daniel Leong

May 18, 2015, 4:34:32 PM5/18/15
to alche...@googlegroups.com
I have looked into the guides. It seems to give a basic and generic way to create a cell.

Is there a detail guide to it and how the cell could be customize for more advanced users?

Thanks for all the answers that are going to help me on my quest to learn what Alchemy could do.

Thomas von Deyen

May 19, 2015, 2:02:29 AM5/19/15
to alche...@googlegroups.com
Hi and welcome.

Cells are groups of elements rendered in fix areas in your layout. It's really just simple as that. They are completely optional.

What do you mean with advanced usage?
Could you give an example we can help you with?

Regards

Thomas

Daniel Leong

May 19, 2015, 4:10:02 PM5/19/15
to alche...@googlegroups.com
From what I have seen within some post, Alchemy is design with a top down flow, is there any other options on how we could make 3 cells in a row?

Also, I was considering making sub/side nav on the side with collapsible sections, is that possible with Alchemy?

Like to hear some suggestions on how most of this complex layout could be done with Alchemy.