Looking for Smith & Hawken Biostack Compost Bin (USED)

Bernard Knapp

Jun 5, 2015, 1:07:06 PM6/5/15
to albany-c...@googlegroups.com
 I have one of these and am looking for another (or maybe just parts, like a lid).   The County used to subsidize these locally, it's a great bin, and I'm willing to pay a reasonable price to get another - Smith and Hawken is out of business and you can't get them anymore.   Let me know if you have an old one around that you are not using, thanks

Laura Hagar

Jun 5, 2015, 2:33:58 PM6/5/15
to albany-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bernard,

I have one which has never been used. Would you like it?

Laura

--

---

Bernard Knapp

Jun 5, 2015, 5:32:35 PM6/5/15
to albany-c...@googlegroups.com
yes, i would, let me know details and i can pick up, im happy to pay something for it, how about $25?

Laura Hagar

Jun 5, 2015, 6:56:56 PM6/5/15
to albany-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bernard,

It’s in my backyard at 972 Neilson Street. Would you be willing to retrieve it from the back of the yard, near the huge acacia tree? I’ve injured my hand and it would be cumbersome for me to bring it to the front of the house. You can come any time, and $25 would be fine. You can leave it under the doormat if I’m not home.

Thanks,

Laura Hagar

Jun 5, 2015, 6:58:20 PM6/5/15
to albany-c...@googlegroups.com
I forgot to mention that you can access the backyard through the side gate.

Laura

Bernard Knapp

Jun 5, 2015, 8:00:43 PM6/5/15
to albany-c...@googlegroups.com
That sounds great, thanks loads -- I'll come by tomorrow morning, say about 10, and pick it up.  If that's inconvenient, just let me know, I have most of the day open and there's always Sunday.   You can call if you want at 528 0874 or write back -- if I don't hear I'll just swing by and get it,

Thanks again, our garden thanks you,

Bernard

laura...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2015, 12:03:10 PM6/6/15
to albany-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bernard,

I won't be home, but if you need to contact me, you can call me at 295-7661.

Thanks,

Laura

Sent from my iPhone

Bernard Knapp

Jun 6, 2015, 2:09:37 PM6/6/15
to albany-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi laura,

I just picked up the bin, thank you very much.  There's $25 under the front mat to the left side,  thanks again,

Bernard

Sent from my iPhone

laura...@gmail.com

Jun 7, 2015, 10:39:59 PM6/7/15