Dartmouth Tot Lot Community Discussion and Gala

Albany Rec

Aug 26, 2014, 1:08:27 PM8/26/14
to albany-c...@googlegroups.com
Do you live in the Dartmouth area? Do you and your kids go to the Tot Lot?
Join us on September 4 at 7:00pm here at the Albany Community Center for: snacks, drinks and discussion!  We will discuss the Tot Lot, how the space is utalized and what projects we can work on to improve the space.  The Friends of Albany Parks is committed to addressing needs of the residents and users of space, at this Community Discussion and Gala we will identify needs and work together to improve our beloved shared spaces.
September 4th, 7:00pm at the Albany Community Center, 1249 Marin Ave

Tony Wolcott

Aug 26, 2014, 6:33:26 PM8/26/14
to albany-c...@googlegroups.com

I will be there. -Tony