Free purple leather couch and loveseat, pre-scratched by felines

Kimra McAfee

Aug 8, 2015, 1:20:09 PM8/8/15
to albany-c...@googlegroups.com
We are trying to keep our old purple leather couch and loveseat from landfill.  This would be a good set for college students who have cats, so please pass this along.  Our cats have been using them as scratching posts for a long time, but the furniture itself is good quality.  Your cats could, too, or they could be covered with couch covers.

They are in the driveway of 621 Madison Street.  New owner needs to pick them up, please; no delivery.

Please reply to me with questions NOT to whole Google Group :)
kimra...@gmail.com

Thank you!

Loveseat_s_IMG_0155.jpg
Cat Scratches example_s_IMG_0162.jpg