Free Mission Style Corner Entertainment unit

Steve

Oct 25, 2015, 7:19:31 PM10/25/15
to Albany City Share
Free to a good home ;-)

Arts & Crafts / Mission Style corner entertainment unit with two shelves, four drawers and cutouts for wires in the back. Available for pick up by arrangement. Please let me know if you're interested.

Steve
IMG_2099.JPG
IMG_2097.JPG

Steve

Oct 25, 2015, 7:21:08 PM10/25/15
to Albany City Share
The dimensions are:

Width in front =53"
Width in back = 33"
Depth = 20"
Height = 22"

diane

Oct 25, 2015, 9:36:37 PM10/25/15
to albany-c...@googlegroups.com
Steve,

Is this piece still available?  It would be perfect for my downstairs office, so I would love it.

Diane Malek
1126 Santa Fe

--

---

Message has been deleted

Steve

Oct 26, 2015, 1:17:07 PM10/26/15
to Albany City Share
Hi Folks,

Diane wasn't able to use this piece, it's a little too big for her spot. So, it's still available. Please let me know if you would like it. :-)

Thanks,
Steve