Need to learn to drive a stick shift

Janna Katz

Sep 11, 2015, 2:15:39 AM9/11/15
to albany-c...@googlegroups.com

My daughter is 22 and is going to teach English on Guadeloupe later this month and needs to learn to use a stick shift car. I only have an automatic car and can't find any rentals that have a stick shift available (and even if they did she's not 25 so they don't usually rent to people younger than that).  Does anyone in Albany own a stick shift that could be borrowed for a day to teach her?  She could pay a reasonable amount and we could work out insurance issues. Does anyone have any suggestions on this?  Thanks!  Janna 5105176344