Volunteers needed for Green, Red, White and Blue Celebration | Albany's 4th of July Event

Albany Rec

Jun 22, 2015, 2:08:32 PM6/22/15
to albany-c...@googlegroups.com

Volunteer at Albany's 4th of July Event

Albany Volunteers make a difference

Saturday, July 4th 2015

Hello,

One of Albany’s biggest events of the year is right around the corner and we need YOUR help. The Albany 4th of July Green, Red, White & Blue Celebration is a fun, and family-friendly event that brings together residents and community members…and we couldn’t pull it off without the support of our fantastic volunteers!

All volunteers get: A sweet Albany t-shirt, a Free Fun-Band (to ride participate in all the activities) and snacks throughout the shift

Do you want to volunteer at our ‘Green, Red, White and Blue Celebration’? Here are some details:
• There are morning and afternoon shifts
• Each shift is between 2-4 hours

10:00am – 1:00pm | 11:00am – 2:00pm | 1:00pm – 4:00pm | 3:00pm – 6:00pm
• Volunteers are encouraged to sign up for as many shifts as they want
• Duties include:
    o Activity supervision
    o Set-up crew
    o Clean-up crew (Most Open Spaces)
    o Supply tent steward

·         We welcome volunteers of all ages and abilities, feel free to sign the whole family up or just the kids (they get a free fun band!)

Interested?
Call or Email Liam Kelly

510-524-9283 or lke...@albanyca.org