Re: Digest for albany-city-share@googlegroups.com - 5 updates in 2 topics

buddycurry .

Dec 12, 2014, 12:40:17 PM12/12/14
to albany-c...@googlegroups.com
Speaking of keyboards, we are looking for a used portable digital piano with 88 weighted keys. If anyone wants to sell one let me know
Cheers,

Albany Rec <alba...@gmail.com>: Dec 11 09:08AM -0800

The recreation Department is hosting a fun holiday caroling event tomorrow
and we are looking for an electric keyboard to use for the evening. This
event lasts from 6:30-7:30! Drop me a line at lke...@albanyca.org for more
details and if you can help us out!!

Thanks!
Albany Recreation.
Catherine Sutton <cath...@sonic.net>: Dec 11 09:20AM -0800

I have one but it doesn't have a case. It is a full 88-key version.
\Catherine Sutton

On 12/11/14 9:08 AM, Albany Rec wrote:

--
This loneliness is proof that I can’t be allelopathic, can’t live
producing patterns that keep others at bay Let me be tangled with vines

I have one that’s already on a stand - no case, but no matter. It’s not new or anything and it just sits in our basement for now. 88 keys as well. I believe I can deliver it as well.

--
Nick Pilch
ni...@mindspring.com

Tony Wolcott

Dec 12, 2014, 1:07:36 PM12/12/14
to albany-c...@googlegroups.com

There will be barrels for distribution at the Albany Corp Yard, 548 Cleveland Avenue.

Time of Initial Disbursement:  4:00 PM Friday December 12, 2014

No early birds, no setting aside for later pick up.

Please pass the word around.

Tony Wolcott

City of Albany Urban Forester

Board Certified Master Arborist

ISA#WE3284B

PH: (510) 559-4275

Fax: (510) 524-9722

e-mail: twol...@albanyca.org

Melina

Dec 12, 2014, 3:18:09 PM12/12/14
to albany-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi tony

What do the barrels look like?

Please excuse any typos.  I am typing on the go with my not so smart phone.
--

---

Tony Wolcott

Dec 12, 2014, 5:52:16 PM12/12/14
to albany-c...@googlegroups.com

It’s the phone’s fault! The barrels look classic nouvo industrial, gleaming steel with a functional ambience and little accoutrements. I could see these barrels in a room with a bean bag chair and wood palette table or in the latest shishi glitz restaurant. Usual 55 gallon drum, thin steel, with steel top and bottom, openings on the top for pouring. Some usages may require acetylene torch cutting or similar.  -Tony