Fwd: Member requesting to join Alaska Citizens Militia

Norm Olson

Oct 5, 2016, 3:59:28 PM10/5/16
to alaska-citizens-militia, ereke...@gmail.com
You asked, "What are our goals?"

The single ultimate goal that we all share is to restore the strength
of the Constitution
and the rule of law so that representatives (in this republic) will be
CONSTRAINED
and HELD to their oath.

As far as the other objectives, it would be well to review the
Declaration of Independence to deal with the options if they don't.

You said, "I am not a crazy, just being honest. I am not content to
sit around waiting
for the government to magically collapse on its own." "Waiting"
is the hardest thing for a patriot to do, but patience IS our finest
quality. Again, the Declaration of Independence clearly states: ".
. .after a long train of abuses. . ." indicating that conditions
grew gradually worse and worse UNTIL there were no other options.

None of us are content to sit around. That's why we train and
prepare and stay active SO THAT WHEN THE DAY COMES...(not IF, but
WHEN), we will be adequately equipped, instructed, and trained to do
what freedom-loving Americans must do.

History may find fault that we didn't act sooner, but history may also
condemn us if we act too soon.

It's a "razor's edge" and we must continue to be vigilant and patient.

Note: I am adding your email address to the Alaska Militia Network
Forum. You'll get an invitation in just a little while.

Norm Olson

Oct 6, 2016, 8:44:04 AM10/6/16
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
Commander Olson, My wife and I want to move to Ak but don't know where to start. If you have any ideas please forward me all the Intel on what we have to do to be close to the group. Thanks for the E-Mail and long live the republic.

Jake Jacobson

To: "alaska-citizens-militia" <alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com>, ereke...@gmail.com
Date: Wednesday, October 5, 2016, 3:59 PM
To post send email to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security
of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear
Arms, shall not be infringed."

---
Google Groups "Alaska Citizens Militia" group.
from it, send an email to alaska-citizens-m...@googlegroups.com.

David Luntz

Oct 6, 2016, 11:45:52 AM10/6/16
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
We have groups across the state. The question to answer is.. are you self sufficient or do you need to work? if so what is the line of your work. Do you need to be near special Medical providers?

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Norm Olson

Oct 6, 2016, 5:45:05 PM10/6/16
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
Wow... where to begin. Probably the best thing is to google: "Moving to
Alaska."
Read everything you can on the subject. Then, come up here on your own
"expeditionary journey" to explore your options. Moving to Alaska is a
life-change that some can't survive... After a few months or years, they
head back south.

Some people make it because they have the skills and endurance to survive
the first few lean years... Others have the wealth to do as they please.

Whatever your situation, such a move will be a great adventure.

Give us a shout when you're packed and ready to travel....

Norm Olson

Oct 7, 2016, 9:03:59 AM10/7/16
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks David for your quick response to my E-Mail to Norm. I an self sufficient but I will need to work to continue to provide for my wife and son. I work in the automotive field in Lansing MI, But I am willing to do just about anything. Our idea is to live outside of any large town so we can continue to prepare. I am devoted to seeing the republic restored to the way our for fathers wanted it.

In Solidarity UAW Chairman Local 652 Jake Jacobson

To: "alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com" <alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Thursday, October 6, 2016, 11:45 AM

#yiv3698848333
#yiv3698848333 -- .yiv3698848333EmailQuote
{margin-left:1pt;padding-left:4pt;border-left:#800000 2px
solid;}#yiv3698848333

We have groups across the state. The question to answer
is.. are you self sufficient or do you need to work? if so
what is the line of your work. Do you need to be near
special Medical providers?

Sent via the
Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Oct 7, 2016, 11:34:41 AM10/7/16
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
Well I would get a map and check out the cities surrounding anchorage and fairbanks. This way you get a setting that is rural yet in reach of services if needed.
As you narrow your research touch back in and once you hit the ground we can get you in touch with a group near you.
Dave

jame...@yahoo.com

Oct 8, 2016, 5:55:49 AM10/8/16
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
Been sitting back and watching for a while.  Would like to connect with like minded patriots in the valley.  I don't do facebook or any social media.  I consider myself old school.  Got a phone and an address.

Sent from my iPhone

David Luntz

Oct 8, 2016, 11:37:43 AM10/8/16
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
You need to hook up with John Root

southcentr...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2016, 1:14:04 AM10/10/16
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
Contact me for weekly gatjering schedule

Sent from my iPhone

Robert Jacobson

Oct 10, 2016, 8:14:57 AM10/10/16
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the info I'm looking at a map right now . If you have any other ideas please contact me.

Jake Jacobson

To: alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
Date: Monday, October 10, 2016, 1:14 AM

Contact
me for weekly gatjering schedule

Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 8,
2016, at 1:55 AM, jamentjr via Alaska Citizens Militia
wrote:

Been sitting back and
watching for a while.  Would like to connect with like
minded patriots in the valley.  I don't do facebook or
any social media.  I consider myself old school.  Got a
phone and an address.

Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 7, 2016, at 07:34, David Luntz <david...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

#yiv8424124061
#yiv8424124061 -- .yiv8424124061EmailQuote
{margin-left:1pt;padding-left:4pt;border-left:#800000 2px
solid;}#yiv8424124061