Network Back UP

Norm Olson

Nov 29, 2017, 5:09:23 PM11/29/17
to alaska-citizens-militia
After being shut down by Google for the past several days,
it appears that my appeal may, repeat MAY, have done
some good.

If you are reading this upload, you are still an active
subscriber to the Alaska Militia Network.

I know that it doesn't get a lot of use, but it may prove
helpful if the Facebook goes down. It's good to
have some kind of redundancy for non-sensitive
comm between patriots and group in Alaska.

The fact that the militia group was shut down should
give evidence that someone is monitoring. When
Google pulled the plug last week, they said that there
was material that violated posting policy. I reviewed
all postings since August and zapped everything in
the archive since then. Google will not reveal which
message was in violation...

But this should convince all of us to give close attention
to OPSEC and COMSEC. Keep your sensitive comms
OFF the internet!!!

Norm Olson, Forum Moderator