my situation

Stevan Geiger

Apr 30, 2015, 12:23:42 PM4/30/15
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com, Norm Olson
Hi norm. I live out of talkeetna and times are tight. I don't have home internet. My boy and I will stand with our countrymen. If there is a call to arms I need to be notified. Do you have a plan to get our ranks organized if phone service is tampered with. I do have a home phone and would love to have any news or heads up I can get.

On Monday, April 13, 2015, Norm Olson <norma...@alaska.net> wrote:
> http://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/is-the-u-s-government-so-powerful-that-the-second-amendment-is-pointless/
>

> ________________________________
> <https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/ugHIP5cOMxDtnT_N1iOHaSA-eaW54QTlGlm6cWeLsTztLmjyZiaQGO5iCzO-MGezy0MDrIjPeV-miBnwZphFX93F4wjDUcXA3w=s0-d-e1-ft#http://static.avast.com/emails/avast-mail-stamp.png>

> --
> --
> To post send email to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
>
> "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
>
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Alaska Citizens Militia" group.

David Luntz

Apr 30, 2015, 12:33:42 PM4/30/15
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com, Norm Olson
Steven there is a group in Talkeetna
Point of contact is dspa...@yahoo.com

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Norm Olson

Apr 30, 2015, 2:56:08 PM4/30/15
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
You raise an important issue.    It would be a good idea for all groups
in Alaska to establish local rally points.  The chance that all comms would
be disabled is slim.   An EMP event or solar burst might do the job, but
if such were to occur, transportation would also be affected.
There are some things for which there are no contingency
plans.   In those cases, we must all do what we can for ourselves and our
families.

Norm
May 2, 2015, 1:23:59 PM5/2/15
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
All,

Just wanted to throw this out there and get some ideas and see if anyone was interested in joining in.

This year I did not organize a Pro Second Amendment Rally because I've been wanting to hold a Anti-Federalization / Militarization of our Police Forces Demonstration

I'm thinking about holding in August or late Sept Maybe early October.

Was wondering if any other areas in the state would be game to do this and if so can we coordinate our actions?

I'm sure I can get us media attention.

Thanks,

Dave

J R

May 3, 2015, 4:36:44 AM5/3/15
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
ok buddy why do you do this to me
> --
> --
> To post send email to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
>
> "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State,
> the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
>
> ---
> "Alaska Citizens Militia" group.
> email to alaska-citizens-m...@googlegroups.com.

Μολὼν λαβέ.

David Luntz

May 3, 2015, 12:49:06 PM5/3/15
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
Are you game JR?  We need anchorage and Juneau on board as well.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.